OxySense, Inc., is the international leader in optical oxygen sensor systems for the packaging, packing and processing industries. The OxySense innovative optical sensing systems can be found in the research labs and on the production floors of many of the world's most progressive companies.
• OxySense lab systems provide an all-in-one solution for permeation testing (both film and finished packages), shelf life studies, head space analysis, dissolve oxygen studies, and closure and scavenger characterization.
• OxySense portable systems are the solution for when you want to take the lab to work. The ideal tool for production floor and field testing.
• OxySense process monitoring and control systems are the solution for you batch, continuous and flow oxygen monitoring requirements.
The system is unique not only for its ability to measure oxygen non-invasively, but also for its ability to measure oxygen in headspace as well as in dissolved liquids. It is an optical system that can measure oxygen concentration within packages that are transparent, semi-transparent, and translucent; and as long as the packaging material can transmit blue and red light (at approximately 470nm and 610nm respectively), a measurement can be made.
The OxySense Oxygen Analyzers are:
- Non-destructive measuring technique
- Thousands of measurements per package
- Fast measurements (< .1 second)
- Accuracy at ambient, 5% of the reading
- Reproducibility is better than 1% (0.2% O2)
- Sterilization tested up to 150°C (1sp hr.), can withstand pasteurization
- Can be used in oil, water and air
- Independent of pH (2-12) and salt concentration
- No interference from other gases
No matter what your oxygen measurement or monitoring requirement, OxySense can provide an easy-to-use, efficient and economic solution.