William C. Cairns founded Bill Cairns Management Group as an international consultancy working with non-US manufacturers to create innovation-driven business growth and industry presence in North America. CEO's of non-US based companies e.g. from Germany, France, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Austria engage BCM Group to develop and execute highly-focused new business strategies which maximize profits, build market awareness and minimize risk.
- Formulate end-to-end strategies starting from market entry, developing the roadmap, to generating new business opportunities and sales supplying North American pharmaceutical, diagnostic, medical device, and biotechnology products manufacturers.
- Rapidly establish a sustainable, high-value, long term market presence through the “5 Step” process
- Identify local business partners, sales channels and key target customers
- Build market strength, minimize risks and greatly reduce time to market following the “Rule of 3’s”
- Business Plan development and execution
- Automated packaging vendor selection and qualification
Trainings and Seminars:
- Field sales and account management training for major packaging machine builder
- Strategy workshop to create a roadmap for entry into the North American market
- Seminar to accelerate market entry plans medical product manufacturers
- Workshop on identifying and applying innovative improvements to pharma process technology
- Seminar to roll out „5 Step“ program for successful business startup and growth
- Mr. Cairns earned his B.S. in Biology in 1975 from Norwich University, America's first private military college.
- He has served on the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute Global Marketing Committee and North Texas Technology Council
- He is a 20-year+ member of the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers.
- His most recent articles were published in Life Science Leader and Clinical Leader Magazines.
- BCM Group Founder and President, William C. Cairns, has more than thirty five years of experience and a track-record of successfully building strong businesses in the global life science products industry
- Prior to forming BCM Group, Mr. Cairns served as President, Romaco USA, Inc., where he was responsible for the integration of the sales and marketing, manufacturing and service strategy serving the North American pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food manufacturers.
- Mr. Cairns has held senior New Business Development and Sales Management positions at SIGPack Systems, Robert Bosch Packaging, West Pharmaceutical Services, and E.R. Squibb & Sons. He was an original member of the startup team for Eisai USA, a major Japanese Pharmaceutical, vitamin and equipment manufacturer.