Eco PakTrak, Inc
Eco PakTrak, Inc is a Woman and Minority-owned North American enterprise offering efficient, versatile inventory of eco-friendly industrial & medical supplies and innovative protective transit/warehousing assure just in time delivery at a LOWER COST.
Every successful business must minimize costs and optimize their supply chain. Eco PakTrak provides environmental solutions and believes that our pallets address all of these considerations:
Cost Effective and under no export/import regulations Environmental friendly products:
- 100% recycled plastic made, completely recyclable
- Extraordinary weight-to-load capacity ratio and are exceptionally light
- Reduce freight costs by volume: 29 pallets = 6 feet height
- Optimal container utilization, now waste of cargo space
- Can withstand severe temperatures and extremely tough and durable
- Resistant to water, acids and other chemicals that affect the integrity of the pallet
- Resistant to insect, mold, bacteria and fungi
- Contains no nails, which eliminates lost productivity due to pallets jamming material transfer equipment, damaged products, and worker injuries
- Conforms to ISPM 15 regulation and stay consistent in size and shape
- Reduce freight/operating costs by 10%-45%
- Comply with government and industry mandates by meeting green/energy and diversity goals
Our pallet types include export, nestable, stackable, rackable and custom pallets new or used. Plastic pallets come in both standard and fire retardant material. In addition, we offer a wide range of eco-friendly shipping/packing, janitorial, restaurant, office and medical supplies. We are committed to providing you with complete customer satisfaction.