Sabert Corporation is a global leader and innovator in the food packaging industry. Since 1983, Sabert has been designing, manufacturing and distributing quality, cost-effective solutions for packaging, displaying, serving and storing fine food. Headquartered in Sayreville, New Jersey, USA, Sabert also has North American facilities in California and Kentucky, as well as manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Europe and Zhongshan, China.
President and founder, Albert Salama, created Sabert Corporation to provide innovative, value-added products to the highest quality standards... supported by outstanding customer service. Today, our product solutions fulfill this vision and have earned the trust and loyalty of customers around the globe. And as our employees and clients agree, Sabert makes food look great.
Sabert Corporation's products are organized into three major markets:
- Food Service Distribution: Including food distributors, independent restaurants & caterers, grocery stores and national food chains
- Food Packaging Solutions: Including packer processors and supermarket packaging
- Consumer Markets: Including Party Stores and Specialty Chains, Club and Cash & Carry Stores, and Grocery and Mass Chains
Sabert's vision and dedication to delivering outstanding product is supported by Sabert employees working worldwide in state-of-the-art office, manufacturing and distribution facilities. Sabert's International Corporate Headquarters is located in Sayreville, a New Jersey suburban area that offers superb civic, social, cultural, educational and sporting activities.
- Sabert Corporation: Sayreville, New Jersey, USA
- Sabert Riverside: Riverside, California, USA
- Sabert Kentucky: Shepherdsville, Kentucky, USA
- Sabert Europe: Nivelles, Belgium
- Sabert Zhongshan Limited: Zhongshan, China