Emsys® Paper Scanning Solution® is a dedicated scanning system for the printing, the packaging, the paper logistics and the paper producing company.
PSS® handheld and integrated scanner technology reads ALL barcodes from all the paper producers world wide for the identification of paper reels and paper pallets. So no relabelling is required!
PSS® is probably the most installed system in the world, scanning more than 10 million tons of paper a year at large and medium sized companies handling paper. PSS® is linked to most MIS systems in the world and is running now in more than 12 countries.
The system is multilingual and developed with the newest technologies on a Linux platform.
PSS® not only offers the standard modules following the movements of the paper such as:
- Receiving paper
- The location of the paper in the warehouse
- The consumption of the paper for a certain job
- The registration of the paper damages
- The registration of the rest reels
It also is continuously growing with new functionalities based on the requirements of our customers and brings extra functionalities such as:
- an inventory module
- tracing back the origin of the paper and the optimalisation of the paper quality.
- managing customer furnished paper
- tracing the paper cutting activity
- pre-picking and virtual pre-picking of paper
- managing FSC paper
- tracing paper in external warehouses
- receiving inks and plates
- receiving inserts, spare parts or "gimmicks"
- tracing semi finished products
- tracing finished products